Good Morning, Teachers!
You all know I am curious about everything and I am learning more every day about the use of technology. One thing I want to pass onto you is the use of the "cloud". Basically this means instead of cluttering up my documents and desktop, I can store things online (in the cloud). My choice of cloud is GOOGLE DOCS. You don't have to have an account to see what I have stored for you, but you will need one to begin storing things for yourself. TO REACH THESE DOCUMENTS, JUST CLICK THE LINKS. It should take you right to each document.
It is free to store files online, you just need a google account. If you have signed up to post on the school's blog, you already have an account. This site also offers a free webpage (going to explore that option soon) and a place to make forms, such as the NEW discipline office referral form we will try out this year. (Link is under FORMS) You fill it out in the classroom, I receive an email, and the info gets dumped into a spreadsheet creating a nice year long data record of our discipline.
Enjoy...
