Monday, July 16, 2012

The WAIT is OVER!

I am going to see just how clever my faculty is by posting this in code. You have been waiting since school let out to receive something very important to the beginning of the new school year. In fact it is probably the most important information I have to give you.

It is printed and placed in your boxes. Please keep in mind that until that first day of school nothing is "locked" in. Numbers and names could change, although it is unlikely. I am pleased to say we are up by 10. AWESOME! All information is confidential and should not be released until August 1 when I post it publicly.

If you come to the school, Mr. Jemison has waxed the new building hallways today. This completes the task of all carpets and floors. Everything is shaping up.

You may also notice that Maintenance (JJ) is rebuilding the arched doors beside the boys and girls main building restrooms. His talent is amazing and I am thrilled this is getting done. How blessed Talladega City is to have a crew such as we have!

1 comment:

Pattie Thomas said...

REMEMBER to keep this information confidential!