Monday, July 1, 2013

Email from Cheryl Ford about 2013 TEST RESULTS

Cheryl writes...
The date I have on my calendar to receive the web reports on eDirect for ARMT is August 9th. It has been my experience that they sometimes get the results ready before the scheduled date, so I will let you know the “moment” I receive something, because I know how anxious everyone is each year to see your results. Some of you have even met me in the driveway when I arrived at your school to grab hold of the reports! I love it!

 

-On August 9th, we will receive on the eDirect site, the Master List of Student Reports, School Summary Report, and System Summary Report.

 

-On August 16th, we will receive on the eDirect site, the System and School Data Files.

 

-The system will not receive a hard copy or an electronic file of the data that is presented on the eDirect site, so we will have to save this information ourselves. CD’s will not be provided from the state department this year.

 

-On August 30th, we are scheduled to receive the Student Labels, Student Reports, and Home Reports.

No comments: