Yes, it is Labor Day weekend and I am thinking about school! Just a quick SHOUT OUT to Coach Stephens who has been a great ROCK for me!
As I have transitioned into my new role at CO, he has also been doing a great job with the morning announcements and discipline issues.
All of you have worked hard connecting with kids and doing a lot of preventive measures so that things don't end up in the office. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!
Also, a shout out to Linda Haynes who has taken a role in making sure things rock along at the best little school ever!
The pic I posted is important. Our system is going through many changes. Remember, if we don't change anything, we will be stuck. You and I are a part of that change. I will always have your best interest at heart with every decision I make in my new position. Please don't forget to include me when you are looking for folks to read or help with special events.
My work life will never feel as good as it has felt for the last 71/2 years. Embrace this transition, hold your heads high, and be open to new and exciting possibilities. I love every one of you!


No comments:
Post a Comment