Friday, July 15, 2011

Fresh Paint Everywhere!

I know you are beginning to have thoughts about the upcoming year and some of those may be about door and wall decorations. Please keep in mind that we have had major painting in all three buildings and all bathrooms! The painter used oil-based paint on the doors and trim work. He suggested hot glue if you are going to put stuff on the painted walls. 
I don't like to dictate what you do in your rooms, but in the main building if you could consider a wreath on your door this would help preserve the work done this summer. Please do not use staples or thumbtacks in the wood. If you have block walls, he suggested hot glue to mount items. Plus, you all now have rails to hang student work. 


I am excited and proud of all that has been accomplished this summer. I don't think the school has ever looked better. The only thing missing is YOU!

1 comment:

Dr. Frank Buck said...

You may be getting some hits from another school system. During training on iNOW, gave them the URL for this blog as a quick and easy way to view teacher iNOW videos. Great idea to post on your blog so that teachers can get familiar with iNOW before school starts!