Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Promethean Boards are Coming!

DRUM ROLL, please......And the boards are going to...
Valerie Harris
Reva French
Cari Wilson
Linda Haynes
Cathy Thornton
Kelly Davidson
Rebecca Armstrong
Joy Bittle

*****I need each teacher on the list to go to her room and mark the location where they want the board to be hung. It needs to be near an electrical plug. This needs to be done ASAP. As soon as the boards arrive, the installers will come to each school to mount them. Access to the main building will not be available until next week, (sorry Mrs. Wilson).

Training will be on August 8 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Houston Elementary. This will get you started. Mrs. Harris and Mrs. Nelson had a board last year. They can also be a help resource.
p.s. John said by the end of the year, the 3 other teachers should have a board, too. 

3 comments:

Becky Armstrong said...

OMG! I am so super excited! I have been praying for this! Woo-Hoo; Woo-Hoo! Thank you to whomever made this possible!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Nabors said...

WOW! That is great news! Just another reason that Young is a "good place to learn and grow!"

French's Blog said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Can't wait to learn all about it! I will be there Monday. Will that be soon enough?